Energy and water cost a lot. In addition, their use is only rarely environmentally neutral. Can their costs be significantly reduced? If yes so how?
The use of our energy monitoring products ImmoLabel® and Green E-Value meets this need. Indeed, before talking about savings, we first need the capability to measure, analyse and compare the consumption of the buildings. With our tools and dashboard you will identify and control the consumption of each of your buildings. This will enable you to take better savings related decisions.
4. Fix: an update of administrative and technical data
3. Monitor: automated monitoring of deviations for a quick response
1. Status report : : a status of the existing metering and billing system
2. Measure: a comparative assessment of the existing performance
4. Act : immediate action motivated by the involvement of all participants
3. Circulate : various individual and independent communication media connected and accessible 24/24
1. Collect : collection of existing data via connected counters (Smartmeter)
2. Analyse : a comparative assessment of the existing performance